Knowing just what to wear can potentially save you money, and it will definitely help you look and feel your best. So here are fashion tips by Cathycouture to help you sort through your fashion needs.
Umm!!! Here is a little bit about me and my love for fashion before we move on to those juicy tips.
My name is Lorrita Catherine and I’ve been tailoring for over 8years. After graduation from high school, I couldn’t get a job so I chose to earn a living out of my fashion designing skills.
As a child who had a thing for fashion, I just wanted to make my own dress. Fashion has been something I loved. My passion and enthusiasm were just some of the reasons I chose to learn at an early age. Luckily for me, my mum supported me.
The journey hasn’t been an easy one. I’m not perfect but i am striving hard to be the best version of me and my brand.
To you, not familiar with this face, allow me to reintroduce myself to you. I am Lorrita the brain behind the brand “_Cathycouture” can I meet you please..
View this post on Instagram
BACK TO THE REAL REASON YOU ARE HERE
With the pandemic came less outings, schools closed, people without work and one thing i realized was that i had to go back to what i loved best.
You see i was rounding up my diploma and had had no time to get on my sewing table and do my thing. With many people working from home and staying at home, who would think of new clothes.
I couldn’t help but wonder when i would get the usual orders from friends and long time clients. It was just out of sight for me. Coupled with the current economic issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, i was feeling down and almost depressed.
But we are alive and well and with all the mishaps of 2020, i am thankful and can say things have started to improve.
We are in August and for the last few weeks, the world is finally moving on from the lockdown phase. On a slow pace but people are beginning to get back to their lives. Slow progress is better than no progress. My order list is to filling up again and i am back on my sewing.
So here are some fashion tips by Cathycouture to keep in mind as we continue through this lockdown easing.
- Be authentic to yourself.
- Invest in quality, staple pieces.
- Don’t overdo your makeup.
- Don’t over accessorize.
- Don’t be too trendy.
- Familiarize yourself with the environment.
- Dress according to what suits you the most
- Buy cosmetics that matches your skin color
- Decide for yourself when things get outdated rather than someone telling you
- Once you purchase things, use them wisely and do not waste them
- Check the expiry dates of products before buying
- Do not buy things unless you have proper information about them
- Be alert with all beauty products because some products can harm your body and skin
- Follow the instructions of all things that are written in the guide, do not use your own technique
- Value your money and things because not everyone is lucky as you are