The 15 celebrities competed in the new socially distanced season, hosted by Tyra Banks.
After another night of performances on Dancing With the Stars season 29, the first celebrity was eliminated from the competition.
The show was delayed one day after the premiere last week, due to a football game, but came back with a lot of amazing performances that you need to stick around to see on the site.
The highest score of the night was a 22 out of 30, and was given to the one who suffered an injury just hours before showtime.
Click inside to see the scores from the week two of Dancing With the Stars…
DANCING WITH THE STARS – WEEK TWO SCORES
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – 22 out of 30
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – 21 out of 30
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – 21 out of 30
- Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess – 20 out of 30
- AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke – 19 out of 30
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe – 18 out of 30
- Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong – 18 out of 30
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – 18 out of 30
- Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd – 18 out of 30
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – 18 out of 30
- Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko – 18 out of 30
- Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy – 16 out of 30
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – 15 out of 30
- Charles Oakley and Emma Slater – 15 out of 30
- Carole Baskin and Pasha Pashkov – 15 out of 30