Juicy J readies new album titled Rubba Band business. The rapper already dropped two under-the-influence projects this year — Gas Face and Highly Intoxicated — but he’s still straight enough to have a third release in store. According to Amazon, Juicy’s fourth solo album, Rubba Band Business: The Album, is dropping on December 29. Serving as the official follow-up to 2013’s Stay Trippy, the 13-track project includes collaborations with A$AP Rocky, Wiz Khalifa, Travi$ Scott, Offset, Ty Dolla $ign, Project Pat, Denzel Curry, Tory Lanez and Belly — some of which, like 2016’s “No English,” have been out for a minute.
The Album tracklisting below. UPDATE (11/23): The album’s official date is December 8. Pre-order it on iTunes now and check out the album cover below.
Check out the tracklisting below…
Juicy J — Rubba Band Business: The Album (Tracklisting):
1. Back on the Porch
2. Feed the Streets (Feat. Project Pat & A$AP Rocky)
3. A Couple
5. Dodgin’ the Snakes
6. Drop a Bag (Feat. G.O.D.)
7. Too Many (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Denzel Curry)
8. Ain’t Nothing (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign)
9. Flood Watch (Feat. Offset)
10. Only One Up
11. Hot as Hell
12. No English (Feat. Travi$ Scott)
13. On & On (Feat. Tory Lanez & Belly)